Bupa Great South Run
In aid of the Cystic Fibrosis Trust
Oct 28 2012
Firmly established as Europe's premier 10-mile road race, the Bupa Great South Run offers a flat, fast route that winds through the Royal Dockyard inPortsmouth, passing the bows of HMS Victory and is perfect for runners of all abilities.
Help us improve care and research into this life-threatening, inherited disease and join us in this fantastic fundraiser which is not only fun but rewarding for all!
Here's how you can join us on the run:
1) Entries are now open so please book your place and then let us know and we'll get you signed up to Team CF and ask you to please raise whatever you can for us.
2) We also have charity places available in return for your pledge to raise at least £175 for us - but the more people who get their own places whilst entries are open, the bigger Team CF can be in 2012!
We promise all our runners loads of support and encouragement along the way including:
- Team CF t-shirt
- Comprehensive fundraising pack
- Invite to our online interactive Training Zone
- Team newsletters
- Team e-newsletters
- Post-run hospitality complete with masseurs
Own Place or need one of ours, just contact us via the details below or visit our website!
Active & Health – Running
D-Day Museum Clarence Esplanade, Southsea , Hampshire, P05 3NT
Event Contact Details
0300 373 1100