The Ultimate Irish Cycle Challenge
Malin Head to Mizen Head Cycle Challenge
May 18 2013
May 25 2013
Take in some of Ireland's most stunning scenery as you cycle 415 miles from Ireland's most northerly point, Malin Head to the most southerly point, Mizen Head.
Ulster and Ireland Rugby Star Stephen Ferris is asking you to Go the extra mile for children with cancer; "Its 415 miles from Malin to Mizen, which is much less than the distance families travel every week for cancer treatment."
Every week in Northern Ireland two families are told the devastating news that their child has cancer. CLIC Sargent provides specialist clinical, practical, financial and emotional support to children, young people and their families affected by cancer. These services include social workers, play therapists, nurses and young person specialists. We are building two Homes from Home within walking distance of the two main Belfast hopitals, where families can stay free of charge whilst their child is going through cancer treatment.
The Ultimate Irish Cycle
- Takes you through stunning Irish countryside
- Professional cycle leader
- Transfers, accommodation, meals, bike maintenance and support vehicle all included
- Enjoy legendary Irish hospitality including a celebration dinner, a limerick competition in Limerick and lots of Irish "craic"
- Customised CLIC Sargent cycle jersey
- Training support and prizes from Chain Reaction Cycles Flagship Store Belfast
We will be on hand every step of the way to support you with fundraising, training and fitness advice. With your enthusiasm and motivation, you'll be well on your way to reaching your goal and supporting children and young people with cancer.
Active & Health – Cycling
Event Contact Details