Children With Cancer - Bake Club Month
May is our Bake Club Month!
May 01 2013
May 31 2013
Bake Club Month: 1st May to 31st May We’re encouraging bakers of all abilities to get baking and raise some dough in your own home, workplace or local community.
1. Bake anything from cupcakes to cookies, chocolate crispy cakes to a Victoria sponge
2. Get your friends, family or colleagues together during Bake Club Month
3. Sell your cakes and raise funds to save more young lives
4. Share your Bake Club stories - email email@example.com, tell us on Twitter (#BakeClub) or add your photos to our Facebook page
5. Add a Twibbon to your twitter or facebook profile
6. Throughout the month, we’ll be giving baking tips, sharing recipes and holding fun competitions, so register online today!
This year, we’re celebrating 25 years of fighting cancer, giving hope and saving lives. So please join us during Bake Club Month and help us continue our life-saving work.
Find out more: Join our Bake Club
Register online or please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7404 0808.
Don’t worry if you can’t organise an event in May – you can get involved at anytime throughout the year!
Leisure – Fun Days