Cancer Research UK
Registered Charity Number: 1089464, SC041666
About Cancer Research UK
• Cancer Research UK is the world’s leading cancer charity dedicated to saving lives through research.
• Cancer Research UK’s pioneering work into the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cancer has helped save millions of lives.
• Cancer Research UK receives no funding from the UK government for its life-saving research. Every step it makes towards beating cancer relies on vital donations from the public.
• Cancer Research UK has been at the heart of the progress that has already seen survival in the UK double in the last 40 years.
• Today, 2 in 4 people survive their cancer for at least 10 years. Cancer Research UK’s ambition is to accelerate progress so that by 2034, 3 in 4 people will survive their cancer for at least 10 years.
• Cancer Research UK supports research into all aspects of cancer through the work of over 4,000 scientists, doctors and nurses.
• Together with its partners and supporters, Cancer Research UK's vision is to bring forward the day when all cancers are cured.
Cancer Research UK
407 St John Street
Phone: 0300 123 1861
Cancer Research UK News
Charity Choice Directory Listings
Cancer Research UK: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- a customised microsite - add your charity's logo, strapline and colours
- appearing higher up in our directory listings
- Your logo featuring on the profiles of thousands of free related charity microsites
- Your microsite will not feature any other charities advertising
Find out more about Cancer Research UK including what their money is spent on, amount raised for every £1 spent on fundraising, 5 year financial information and how your donation helps.
Gifts left in Wills are really important to us. Click the button below to find more about our charity legacy appeal and what options are available to you.
|March 2019||March 2018|
If you have questions about the financial information listed above please contact Charity Choice at firstname.lastname@example.org