Alivia Foundation UK
Registered Charity Number: 1169631
Crawley, West Sussex
Are you looking for financial support in your fight against cancer?
Look no more - we are here to help you!
We are an oncological charity, stemming from the Alivia Foundation located in Poland, which has been helping cancer patients since 2010.
Our mission is to mobilize and empower cancer patients to be brave, active patients, seeking the best types of treatment, doctors and hospitals, the shortest queues for diagnostic tests and any other information that can improve their treatment outcomes and health. We believe that with the help of modern medicine, financial aid, informative guidance and a willingness to fight, one can acheive unbelievable effects.
We run the Piggy Bank Programme, through which we help to raise funds for cancer treatment and any costs associated with it (such as additional medical consultations and diagnostic tests, transport to and from treatment, additional drugs, rehabilitation, hiring a carer etc.). The programme has been a great success in Poland - we have helped cancer patients raise almost 2,5 million pounds for their treatment, and the amount is quickly growing.
How does the Programme work?
The Piggy Bank Programme is a project dedicated for cancer patients seeking financial support.
Each Beneficiary of the programme is given a dedicated subpage on the main website, which can be used by donors to send money (credit card, pay-by-link, wire transfer, PayPal, etc.). Donations are received by the Foundation, and then - on request - distributed to the Beneficiaries. The Piggy Bank Programme is a non-cash, solely internet-based service.
What will you gain by joining the Piggy Bank Programme?
- The opportunity to legally raise funds for treatment.
- Professional and efficient service.
- Access to the self-service portal, which allows beneficiaries to create and edit their webpage, check the history of donations, file expenses, post news on their subpage, etc.
- A guide on how to write your story on the webpage.
- A guide on how to effectively raise money for your cause.
- A fundraising leaflet in the PDF format, ready for printing.
- Promotion of your webpage in the Google search engine and on Facebook.
As a donor you will get:
- The guarantee that your donations will be used in line with their intended use – only on expenses related to cancer treatment.
- The opportunity to receive information each time your donation is used by a beneficiary.
- The opportunity to receive regular information about the most important activities of the Alivia Foundation in the form of an e-mail (if you give us your consent).
Don't fight alone! Let us support you in your war against cancer.
Alivia Foundation UK
1-7 Station Road
Alivia Foundation UK News
Charity Choice Directory Listings
Alivia Foundation UK: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- a customised microsite - add your charity's logo, strapline and colours
- appearing higher up in our directory listings
- Your logo featuring on the profiles of thousands of free related charity microsites
- Your microsite will not feature any other charities advertising