Snowdon Trek 2015
Take on this fantastic 10 mile trek to the summit of the highest mountain peak in England and Wales.
Jun 27 2015
Enjoy a challenging day of hiking with Team Red Cross along one of the most popular routes to the top of this mountain - the Llanberis Trail. This is an exclusive British Red Cross event and a fantastic opportunity to take in a beautiful and rugged landscape.
You will discover the unique variety of plants and animals along the route and stunning views of Snowdonia National Park and Northern Wales.
This trek features:
- a full briefing before the event
- safe, supported route with full training and fundraising support included
- a celebration party when you complete your descent.
Why trek with Team Red Cross?
By trekking with Team Red Cross you will be helping people in crisis, whoever and wherever they are.
You will also receive:
- dedicated support including training plans and nutritional advice
- a fundraising pack full of tips and advice to help you reach your sponsorship target
- a British Red Cross t-shirt for those who reach £200 with their fundraising
- professional one-to-one help.
Active & Health – Walking
Event Contact Details
National Events Team
0844 412 2877