Ben Nevis Trek 2015
Join us on a weekend adventure trekking up mighty Ben Nevis, the highest peak in the British Isles.
Jun 12 2015
Jun 15 2015
This adventure starts in Fort William on the shores of the beautiful Loch Linnhe, and features stunning views across the Scottish Highlands. This weekend kicks off with a dinner and safety briefing to get to know your fellow Team Red Cross participants, takes you on a safe and supported 12 mile trek to the mountain's 1,343 metre peak and finishes off with a celebration dinner and party.
- Two nights' accommodation (Friday and Saturday)
- All meals while at Fort William starting with dinner on Day 1 through to breakfast on Day 3
- Return transfers between Glasgow Central Station or Glasgow International Airport and Fort William
- A full briefing before the event from qualified Mountain Leaders
- Qualified Mountain Leaders who will support you during the trek
- A celebration dinner after the climb
Why trek with Team Red Cross?
By trekking with Team Red Cross you will be helping people in crisis, whoever and wherever they are.
You will also receive:
- A British Red Cross t-shirt once you’ve hit your first £200
- A fundraising pack full of training tips and fundraising advice
- Professional one-to-one guidance to help you smash your fundraising target
- Discounts on trekking kit and equipment from Cotswold Outdoors
- A certificate to celebrate your achievement
Active & Health – Walking
Event Contact Details
National Events Team
0844 412 2877