Registered Charity Number: 1128648
Borderline's vision is that every Scot in London will have a home and receive the support they need to lead a healthy, independent life.
Our charitable objects are to relieve persons resident or found within a radius of 35 miles of Charing Cross who are in conditions of need, hardship or distress. To be eligible for relief applicants must be: a person born in Scotland, the child of a person born in Scotland, the widow, widower or surviving member of a civil partnership of a person born in Scotland.
We offer a range of services providing information, advice and advocacy, birth certificates for identification purposes, accommodation and referrals to specialist projects, an outreach worker service and a tenancy sustainment project. These help to address individual needs and help homeless people to transform their lives. We measure our success regularly and can demonstrate tangible results and value for money.
Our primary objectives are:
- To reduce homelessness and prevent rough sleeping
- To prevent homelessness wherever possible
- To access a wide range of accommodation options for our clients
- To ensure clients have access to appropriate specialist help
The demand for Borderline’s services is increasing. In 2012, our research found that 7% of the UK rough sleeper population in London was Scottish. The following year this figure had increased to 12%.
22 City Road
New Borderline: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- Appear higher in search results and directory listings
- Add your logo, photos and more information about your charity
- Add Videos
- Add a link to your donation facility
- Use of a dedicated and customisable Gifts in Wills fundraising page
- Your logo will feature on the profile of related charity pages
- Your profile pages will not feature “Useful links” logos from other charities
- Your profile will not promote other relevant charities pages on your profile