Registered Charity Number: 1146587
Berkshire Phab has been in the Reading area for over 40 years and is now based in a community centre in Silver Street, close to the centre of Reading.
As a charity, we help disabled and non-disabled people share experiences and socialise, and offer activities designed for all abilities. The purpose-built Berkshire Phab centre opens four days a week as a drop-in club for adults, and every other Saturday for children in our youth club. We offer a cooked lunch at each club and occasional outings and holidays as well.
We are part of a nationwide network of clubs supported by Phab UK.
Like all Phab clubs, our aim is to promote and encourage opportunities where disabled and non-disabled people can share experiences on an equal basis, working towards an inclusive society. For details of other clubs, visit www.phab.org.uk
We have supporters taking part in several events in the next 12 months, including our local Reading Half Marathon in which we have guaranteed places available.
- If you would like to apply for one of our places, please visit our website at http://www.phabforall.org/rhm and download an application form.
- If you already have a place in the half marathon, or any other event this year, please click on the 'Fundraise for us' button (half way up this page on the right), or click here and choose your event from the list.
Thank you to all our generous supporters for giving up their time to support our members!
22 Mount Pleasant
Phone: 0118 916 8412
Charity Choice Directory Listings
Berkshire Phab: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- a customised microsite - add your charity's logo, strapline and colours
- appearing higher up in our directory listings
- Your logo featuring on the profiles of thousands of free related charity microsites
- Your microsite will not feature any other charities advertising