Auditory Verbal UK
Registered Charity Number: 1095133
Auditory Verbal UK transforms the lives of children who are deaf across the UK by teaching them to listen and speak. We are a national, registered charity.
We want every child who is deaf to reach their full potential.Our mission is to act as a centre of excellence for auditory verbal therapy and professional training.
Auditory Verbal UK is a national charity for children aged 0-4 years who are deaf and their families. We work with families who choose for their child to develop listening and spoken language. Auditory Verbal Therapy sessions are fun, play-based and work towards specific language goals.
Over 80% of the children we see for a programme of auditory verbal therapy develop age-appropriate listening and speech by the time they go to mainstream primary school.
- To sign up for future updates from AV UK please use the email subscription tab on our page or visit http://eepurl.com/seBST.
- To donate please visit https://www.avuk.org/donate/donate-now/10 or use the 'Make a donation' tab on our page.
- If you would like to find out how we might be able to help your child learn to listen and speak, or if you are interested in training with us, please contact us.
- For more information visit www.avuk.org
Auditory Verbal UK
Bignell Park Barns
Phone: 01869 321492
Charity Choice Directory Listings
Auditory Verbal UK: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- Appear higher in search results and directory listings
- Add your logo, photos and more information about your charity
- Add Videos
- Add a link to your donation facility
- Use of a dedicated and customisable Gifts in Wills fundraising page
- Your logo will feature on the profile of related charity pages
- Your profile pages will not feature “Useful links” logos from other charities
- Your profile will not promote other relevant charities pages on your profile