Registered Charity Number: 1054154
Women’s Aid is the national charity working to end domestic violence until women and children are safe. Keeping the voices of survivors at the heart of our work, we strive to create new and innovative solutions to the problem of domestic violence.
Our work is built on over 35 years experience in campaigning and developing new responses to domestic violence. We coordinate and support a network of over 370 local domestic violence organisations, which provide refuge accommodation, helpline, outreach services and advice centres to close to 250,000 women and children each year.
We aim to end domestic violence through:
- Protection - by influencing policy change and key decision makers.
- Prevention - through raising awareness and education.
- Provision - of the services needed to help abused women and children.
Women’s Aid provides a package of 24-hour lifeline services for women experiencing domestic violence including the Freephone 24 Hour National Domestic Violence Helpline, run in partnership between Women's Aid and Refuge.
PO Box 391
Phone: 0117 944 4411
Fax: 0117 924 1703
Charity Choice Directory Listings
Women's Aid: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- a customised microsite - add your charity's logo, strapline and colours
- appearing higher up in our directory listings
- Your logo featuring on the profiles of thousands of free related charity microsites
- Your microsite will not feature any other charities advertising
Find out more about Women's Aid including what their money is spent on, amount raised for every £1 spent on fundraising, 5 year financial information and how your donation helps.
Help us raise money by becoming a fundraiser. You can set up fundraising events for the charity or any of our appeals. If you're interested then please click the button below to set up your fundraising event.
We currently have 2 friends:
|March 2016||March 2015|
If you have questions about the financial information listed above please contact Charity Choice at firstname.lastname@example.org