Prudential RideLondon Surrey 100
Aug 02 2015
Hop on your bike and join Prudential RideLondon, a world-class festival of cycling in London.
Join Team Variety on Sunday 2nd August 2015 on this fantastic route which takes in many of London's famous sights and cycle on behalf of thousands of young people and children across the UK who can’t take part.
Prudential Ride London-Surrey 100 starts in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, and then follows a 100-mile route on closed roads through the capital and into Surrey’s stunning countryside. With leg-testing climbs and a route made famous by the world’s best cyclists at the London 2012 Olympics, it's a truly spectacular event for all involved.
Join Our Team:
Registration for this fantastic event is now open. Download our application form below and send back to Variety for a guaranteed confirmed place. From the moment that you sign up, we are with you every step of the way. You will receive:
- A dedicated Variety contact who will support you on a one to one level all the way
- Fundraising tips and support materials including banners and cheering sticks for the day
- A branded, high quality, Variety vest to help you stand out on the day
- Support from Variety staff in the build up to the race and on the day from our cheer squad
- A meet and greet space before and after the event
We’ll also make sure you have a good time too!
- Location: Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London
- Event Type: Road cycling (100 miles)
- Registration fee: £45 (Non-refundable and includes VAT)
- Minimum fundraising for Variety: £500
With your support, you can help Variety to continue improving the lives of more than one million children and young people throughout the UK who are sick, disabled or disadvantaged.
You can be the difference in their lives!
Secured your own place in the public ballot?
Fantastic news! Why not join Team Variety and help raise funds for thousands of children and young people across the UK. In return, we will make sure we support you from the moment you join our team through to the minute you cross that finish line, as well as provide all the right tools to help you fundraise.
Volunteer with us:
If you don't fancy running but are interested in supporting Variety, then why not come and join us on the day? We have various roles available and no previous experience is necessary.
For more information please contact:
Richa Gautam, Mass Participation and Challenge Events Coordinator:
020 7428 8149
We hope you are able to support Variety at this event and look forward to welcoming you soon.
Active & Health – Cycling
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London (Greater London), E20 2ST
Event Contact Details
93 Bayham Street , London (Greater London). NW1 0AG
020 7428 8149