Great North Run
Sep 13 2015
Take part in Britain’s largest mass participation event, broadcasted live on BBC. This has to be one of the most iconic half marathons in the whole of the UK.
Join Team Variety for this fantastic spectator-lined course on Sunday 13th September 2015, covering 13.1 miles from Newcastle to the picturesque coastal finish in South Shields which will undoubtedly keep you motivated from start to finish. So why not join the likes of Mo Farah and Haile Gebrselassie and sign up now?
Join Our Team:
Registration for this fantastic event is now open. Download our application form below and send back to Variety for a guaranteed confirmed place. From the moment that you sign up, we are with you every step of the way. You will receive:
• A dedicated Variety contact who will support you on a one to one level all the way
• Fundraising tips and support materials including banners and cheering sticks for the day
• A branded, high quality, Variety running vest to help you stand out on the day
• Support from Variety staff in the build up to the race and on the day from our cheer squad
• A meet and greet space before and after the event
We’ll also make sure you have a good time too!
• Location: Newcastle, North East
• Event Type: Half Marathon (13.1 miles)
• Registration fee: £25 (Non-refundable and includes VAT)
• Minimum fundraising for Variety: £300
With your support, you can help Variety to continue improving the lives of more than one million children and young people throughout the UK who are sick, disabled or disadvantaged.
You can be the difference in their lives.
Secured your own place in the public ballot?
Fantastic news! Why not join Team Variety and help raise funds for thousands of children and young people across the UK. In return, we will make sure we support you from the moment you join our team through to the minute you cross that finish line, as well as provide all the right tools to help you fundraise.
Volunteer with us:
If you don't fancy running but are interested in supporting Variety, then why not come and join us on the day? We have various roles available and no previous experience is necessary.
For more information please contact:
Richa Gautam, Mass Participation and Challenge Events Coordinator:
020 7428 8149
We hope you are able to support Variety at this event and look forward to welcoming you soon.
Active & Health – Running
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear,
Event Contact Details
93 Bayham Street , London (Greater London). NW1 0AG
020 7428 8149