Bupa London 10,000
May 27 2013
Take on the challenge and run the Bupa 10,000 for United Response
Join thousands of runners taking to the streets of the capital on Monday 27th May 2013 in the third Bupa London 10,000.
The 10km route will takes runners past many of Londonís most famous sights, including Big Ben, St. Paulís Cathedral and Westminster Abbey, and will follow the course likely to be used for the London 2012 Olympic Marathon. Why not set down a marker for the olympic athletes? You can find the full route on the Bupa London 10,000 website.
Minimum sponsorship: £350
Registration fee: £25 (non-refundable, but it will count towards your minimum sponsorship target).
In return you will receive:
- A United Response running vest
- A fundraising and training toolkit
- The chance to join our email group, so you can chat with your fellow team mates
- The opportunity to visit a United Response service to find out more about our work and the cause you are supporting
- Fundraising support and materials
Active & Health Ė Running
Event Contact Details
Vantage House , 1 Weir Road, London, London (Greater London). SW19 8UX
020 8246 5202