Registered Charity Number: 1120887
UCARE (Urology Cancer Research and Education) is a charity founded by a group of clinicians, patients and supporters who care about fighting urological cancers. Our aim is to improve the treatment and care of cancer patients through research and education.
Finding new ways to fight cancer.
- To support research into the causes, prevention and treatment of urological cancers and related conditions.
- To promote the development of new technologies that will help to improve the diagnosis and treatment of urological cancers and related conditions.
- To provide equipment and facilities for research, and for the treatment of cancer patients.
- To provide information and education about urological cancers.
Urology Cancer Research and Education
C/o The HIFU Unit
Phone: 01865 767777
Charity Choice Directory Listings
Ucare (Oxford): Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- a customised microsite - add your charity's logo, strapline and colours
- appearing higher up in our directory listings
- Your logo featuring on the profiles of thousands of free related charity microsites
- Your microsite will not feature any other charities advertising
Help us raise money by becoming a fundraiser. You can set up fundraising events for the charity or any of our appeals. If you're interested then please click the button below to set up your fundraising event.
We currently have 1 friend: