The halow 250 charity cycle ride
Challenge yourself. Share the adventure. Make a difference.
May 02 2014
The halow project is lookng for cyclists!
Sign up for the halow250 and become part of a simply amazing charity cycling event on 2nd May-4th May 2014.
You’ll cycle 250 miles over three days through some of the very best English and French countryside. It's definitely a tough challenge – but that’s what makes it worth it. Whether you’re part of a team or cycling as an individual you’ll have an unforgettable few days in the saddle.
You will be supported all the way by the most enthusiastic and friendly events team you're ever likely to meet.
What’s included in your registration fee?
· Return ferry crossings (including en-suite berths for overnight accommodation – you may have to share!)
· An experienced support and logistical team to ensure all your needs are met during the trip
· Delicious send off breakfast in Putney.
· Bespoke halow250 cycling kit including branded bib shorts, jersey and jacket.
· Feed stations (both in the UK and in France) stocked with energy bars, gels, drinks, bananas etc.
· Drinks reception at the end of day one.
· Rider maps and the routes will be signed where possible. (Including all downloads for GPS devices)
· Professional bike mechanics, support vehicles and riders, first aiders and motorcycle outriders.
· Welcome home party for friends and family.
· Invitations to social and training rides.Training advice available from the experienced 2Boats team in the run up to and during the ride.
Sign up quickly to join past and present riders at The halow250 Christmas Party at The Boat House Putney-12th December 2013
Active & Health – Cycling
Event Contact Details
100-104 Upper Richmond Rd , Putney, London (Greater London). SW15 2SP