Race up 46 floors, 798 stairs for one amazing cause! The Christie Tower Run is your chance to conque
Feb 26 2017
Have you got what it takes to conquer the Manchester’s iconic Beetham Tower?
After your thigh burning dash to the top you will be invited to Cloud 23 bar where you can take in the stunning views of the city.
- Stair-climbing challenge for all abilities!
- Stunning views over Manchester
- Individuals, couples, families & work colleagues
- Help The Christie beat cancer
- Motiviation to keep your fitness up over winter
This challenge will take place between 10am and 2pm.
As part of Team Christie you will receive:
- Exclusive access to the Beetham Tower roof for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places
- Live chip-timed results
- A Christie Tower Run medal
- A Christie running vest
- Fantastic views of the city and a glass of bubbly in Cloud 23
- Fundraising and training tips
Alex Cooke from Braemar Estates currently holds the super-fast record of 5 minutes and 19 seconds to run to the top of the Beetham Tower. Alex will be taking part in The Christie Tower Run and wants to challenge you to beat his time.
Not only will the top three finishers gain exclusive access to the Beetham Tower roofbut the fastest finisher will win Foot Asylum vouchers and a gym membership for Pure Gym.
You’ve got to be in it to win it!
If you think you have got what it takes to conquer the tallest building in town sign up today!
Active & Health – Running
Beetham Tower, Manchester, Greater Manchester,