The Sweetpea Charitable Trust
Registered Charity Number: 1122815
Sweetpea Charitable Trust (working name Sweetpea Charity) works to provide nurture and care to vulnerable and disadvantaged children; children living with disability or life limiting medical conditions; and children living with parental substance misuse, sexual and domestic abuse, severe poverty and neglect.
We work with and support many projects both financially and through working in partnership to share expertise to support children in need.
Your generous gifts and regular donations help vulnerable and disadvantaged children and their families, some of whom find it difficult to use mainstream services. We seek to enable these children to experience support and activities that otherwise may not be available to them.
Your support means we can build and promote partnerships with local and national projects and organisations who provide support or respite for children in need.
Your donations mean Sweetpea Charity can continue to provide equipment and grants to individual children, and to projects for children.
We work in partnership to ensure we can suppport more children in need. We do this by:
- providing equipment and grants to individual children, to give them access to appropriate services and leisure opportunities and ensure they are supported to achieve their potential
- providing equipment and project grants to support children's projects and child focused organisations (including other charities and not for profit social enterprises) to ensure that children are supported to achieve their potential
- working in close partnership to share expertise and develop new services and opportunities for children, including fundraising for the money needed to allow these vital projects to happen
Sweetpea Charity's ethos is that we should work together to help vulnerable and disadvantaged children. We believe that every child has the right to the support and equipment they need when they need it, and in the way that is most accessible to them.
Our vision is for every child to receive the nurture and care they need so they can thrive and achieve to the very best of their personal ability. Every child deserves to be happy.
You help us to make this all happen, so thank you from all of us.
Please keep in touch with the work you, and people like you, make happen by visiting our website at www.sweetpeacharity.org
You will be able to see details of projects and news items, as well as opportunities to take part in events and fundraising.
The Sweetpea Charitable Trust
Sweetpea Charitable Trust
Po Box 51190
Charity Choice Directory Listings
The Sweetpea Charitable Trust: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- a customised microsite - add your charity's logo, strapline and colours
- appearing higher up in our directory listings
- Your logo featuring on the profiles of thousands of free related charity microsites
- Your microsite will not feature any other charities advertising
Help us raise money by becoming a fundraiser. You can set up fundraising events for the charity or any of our appeals. If you're interested then please click the button below to set up your fundraising event.
We currently have 3 friends: