Ouse Washes Tiger Challenge
A unique event in a unique location
Sep 20 2015
PLEASE REGISTER THROUGH THE WEBSITE
- This event is a duathlon run under BTF rules and is timed.
- the event comprises an off road 10krun, followed by a 45km cycle ride on public roads.
- There is a 100m sprint finish at the end of the cycle ride
- All procedes are for HEADWAY CAMBS
- You are free to seek sponsorship for your efforts in completing this event, and you are free to donate it to a charity of your choice
- The event follows an essentially circular route in the heart of the Ouse Washes in Cambridgeshire and Norfolk.
- check in point RSPB Welches Dam, Manea, PE15 0NF from 7:30 - 9:00am
- cycles / clothing change to be deposited at Welches Dam by 9:00am
- Drive to Welney Village and park in the park next to the Grange (NOT the Lamb and Flag car park),
- The journey will take you approx 30 minutes by car
- starting point A1101 Welney Old Bedford Bridge ( 3 Minutes walk from car park)
- 1st transition point Welches Dam
- 2nd transition point southern carpark WWT
- Finish visitor centre WWT, Hundred Foot Bank Welney.
- Check in and receive your Completion Certificate
- Cycle back down Hundred Foot Bank, turn right across the Washes, to Welney and return to your car
Active & Health – Triathlon
RSPB , Welches Dam, Manea, Cambridgeshire, PE15 0NF
Event Contact Details
6 Seppings Close , Wilburton, Ely, Cambridgeshire. Cb63sj