27 April 2017 Holborn Bars, London
SAVE 10% - Team Booking Offer
If you want to bring your team or a colleague, you can save 10% with our team booking offer. Simply, book more than one delegate in a single transaction and quote 'MULTIBUY' at the checkout.*
Day delegate rate: £295 includes lunch and refreshments
The Fundraiser, Smee & Ford and Charity Choice present a one-day conference designed specifically to help charities develop fundraising and communication strategies for effective donor stewardship in an environment of increased regulation.
Successful Fundraising and Donor Cultivation promises to be an engaging and interactive event, featuring expert guidance on how to enhance the donor experience, advice on ways to improve and build better acquisition strategies, a panel discussion on legacies and the latest on the upcoming changes to data protection and consent - direct from the Fundraising Regulator.
- Gain practical insight from industry experts to help formulate compliant and robust fundraising strategies
- Discover new research on the principles charities need to adopt in order to transform fundraising to be consistently donor-focused
- Learn how charities are building the prospect funnel through social platforms
- Explore how charities are successfully getting away from the ‘silo’ mentality and putting the long-term donor experience at the heart of their strategy
- Network and make new connections with peers in a lively and interactive environment
For more information and to view the full agenda, download the conference brochure
Expert speakers include:
- Chair: Richard Turner, Founder, iFundraiser and former Chief Fundraiser, SolarAid
- Gerald Oppenheim, Head of Policy & Communications, Fundraising Regulator
- Richard Spencer, Director, Commission for the Donor Experience
- Jonathan Jacques, Head of Legacy Development, Barnados
- Emma Malcolm, Associate Director for Fundraising & Support Engagement, Rethink Mental Illness
- Colin Kemp, Consultant & Former Director of Fundraising, Christian Aid
- Pauline Broomhead, Founding CEO, the FSI
- Richard Radcliffe, Consultant, Radcliffe Consulting
- Natalie Kelly, CEO, CoppaFeel
- Jonathan May, CEO, Hubbub
- David Pearce, Director of Marketing & Fundraising, Dignity in Dying & Compassion in Dying
- Dominique Abranson, Legacy & In Memory Manager, WaterAid
Who should attend?
Fundraising Managers/Directors, Marketing Directors/Heads, Communications Directors/Heads, Media Directors/Heads, Major Donor Fundraisers, Individual Giving & Legacy Managers, Legacy Director/Manager, Fund Managers, Grant Managers, Legacy Managers, Trust Managers.
No matter the size of your charity, there will be there something for everyone, whether you are a small charity looking to develop your fundraising strategy or a larger one looking to get new ideas and inspiration.
*Terms and Conditions apply