The growing problem of digital wills
The law governing wills hasnít caught up with digital developments, which means there are several risks facing legacy fundraisers. Chris Millward explains some of the things fundraisers should consider when engaging with digital will writers...
Are you mis-using your Google Grant?
Latest blog posts
5 reasons charity boards need culture on their agenda
Whether you are setting out to achieve your income generation targets in a manner that is consistent with your values...
Itís better to be Marmite than mediocre
Many charities view emotions as dangerous and unpredictable Ė but they are the rocket fuel of effective fundraising,...
More from The Fundraiser
Ask the Experts3 most influential digital fundraising campaigns
Case StudiesSocial fundraising: what makes a successful campaign?
From the IOFTips to get the most from the IoF National Fundraising Convention
How To Guides5 reasons charity boards need culture on their agenda
InterviewsGrant fundraising is not a panacea for all ills
OpinionItís better to be Marmite than mediocre
Special Focus7 influences on trust and foundation spending decisions
Training & EventsHow to keep a legacy pledge on track
Trends & ResearchAI and I: The future of the fundraising profession
VideoA fundraiserís practical guide to delivering engaging training
- 5 reasons charity boards need culture on their agenda
- 5 steps to developing sustainable funds
- 5 steps to securing top rate trustees
- 5 simple tips for cost-effective legacy marketing
- How to nail your fundraising strategy
- 6 ways to get the legacy conversation started
- Gift Aid and HMRC: what if it all goes wrong?
- 6 ways to drive fundraising success with your data
- How to keep a legacy pledge on track
- How to fundraise for unpopular causes