National Training Event - December 2014
Three days of free training in Central London
Dec 09 2014
For the third time in 2014, the FSI will be providing three days of free training in London so that small charities can access the skills they need. Our next event will take place on 9, 10 and 11 December 2014.
Training sessions cover a wide range of topics delivered by experienced and knowledgeable trainers. Each course has a market value of £310 per delegate place, course places are donated to small charities by the sponsors, donors, funders and Trustees of the FSI.
Please click on the course titles below to view a full description and apply for your place.
Tuesday 9th December:
- Developing Corporate Relationships
- Governance & Board Development
- Marketing & Communications Strategy - fully booked operating waitlist only.
- Demonstrating Your Impact - fully booked operating waitlist only.
- Develop Your Fundraising Strategy - fully booked operating waitlist only.
Wednesday 10th December:
- Managing & Supporting Volunteers - fully boked operating waitlist only
- Develop Your Case for Support
- Telephone Skills
- Legacy Fundraising
Thursday 11th December:
- Trust and Foundations
- Major Donor Fundraising
- Sell What You Do
- Community & Events
- Project Management
In the Workplace – Corporate / Team Building
Event Contact Details
Foundation for Social Improvement , Ingestre Court, Ingestre Place, London (Greater London). W1F 0JL