London to Brighton Bike Ride
Experience the ride of your life!
Jun 19 2016
Be part of our legendary bike ride from London to Brighton. Leave the buzz of the city behind you and cycle through country lanes, descending into a triumphant finish by the sea.
Join us on this 54 mile challenge and help power our life-saving research.
When: 19 June 2016
Where: London to Brighton
Sign up to London to Brighton 2016
Take on the London to Brighton Bike Ride for the ride of your life. Whether you take part in a team or decide to go solo, you're in for an unforgettable day out.
Your adventure starts on Clapham Common. With your fellow Heart Riders you'll ride through the streets of London to the beautiful country lanes and villages of Surrey and Sussex, before taking on the infamous Ditchling Beacon.
Once you've taken in the breath-taking views at the top of the Beacon you'll make the final descent into Brighton, where you can expect a hero's welcome!
We've teamed up with local communities along the route to bring you a rider experience packed with energy and atmosphere to help power you across that finish line.
You can also expect some surprises from our corporate partners, Tesco and Jaffa.
Your entry includes
- Dedicated fundraising and event support from our Heart Rider support team.
- Regular event updates, including a welcome pack, crammed with event information and fundraising support.
- Training advice from our partners at British Cycling.
- Traffic free and closed road sections on the route.
- Fully supported route including medical support and static and roving mechanical assistance.
- Exclusive finishers medal.
Take part in a team
Riding with friends, family and colleagues is a fantastic way to experience this amazing day out so take on the ride as a team.
Simply register as a team leader and we'll send you an email with everything you need to know about getting your team together.
Active & Health – Cycling