Donate in memory of a loved one
A wonderful way to celebrate the life of a loved one whilst helping someone else make a lasting chan
Jun 06 2012
Jun 06 2013
You can donate online or by post. If you are organising a memorial service, we can provide donation envelopes.
- Make an online donation in memory of someone special.
- Create a tribute page for your loved one. On your personalised page your family and friends can share pictures, music and videos. It's easy to do and a great way to celebrate the life of someone special.
- Set up a fundraising page on Charity Choice
- You can order in memory donation envelopes to distribute to your family and friends, or if you prefer to ask for donations in lieu of floral tributes at a funeral. Call our in memory team on 020 8762 5677. You can also make the arrangements through a funeral director.
- If you would like to send a cheque to us, please make it payable to St Mungo's, including your details and the details of the person you are remembering.
Address: In Memory Team, St Mungo's, FREEPOST RRCC-AKLY-BBXE, Griffin House, 161 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 8BS
Occasions – An Anniversary
Event Contact Details
020 8762 5677