The Starr Trust
Registered Charity Number: 1127497
The Starr Trust has one main objective - to champion young people and help them achieve their goals.
We are an independent, family run charity, based in the BN post code area of the UK, which supports young people aged 10 –18 to fulfil their potential in sports, arts and education, by giving a helping hand to achieve their goals at a time when they really need it. We provide:
- financial grants up to £5000 for young people in need living in the BN post code area of the UK (Edward Starr Awards)
- training and development of skills
- connections and mentoring
We do this through local fundraising, events, creating local networks of mentors and other interested professionals, providing opportunities for training and skills sharing and connecting communities locally and around the world. We aim to encourage independent thinking, entrepreneurship and a social conscience in young people through all our activities.
We believe in a world in which young people are supported to achieve their fullest potential; where they flourish as individuals whilst making a positive contribution to their community and in turn are recognised for their achievements. We rely on the energy and generosity of all our supporters and guarantee to turn your donation into an amazing opportunity for a local young person.
The Starr Trust
2 Goldstone Street
Charity Choice Directory Listings
The Starr Trust: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- a customised microsite - add your charity's logo, strapline and colours
- appearing higher up in our directory listings
- Your logo featuring on the profiles of thousands of free related charity microsites
- Your microsite will not feature any other charities advertising