City of Birmingham Triathlon
Try a triathlon for Birmingham St Mary's Hospice
Jul 20 2014
Have you ever fancied trying a triathlon?
Well you can and what’s more you can participate in aid of Birmingham St Mary’s Hospice, raising valuable funds to support local families living with terminal illness.
The City of Birmingham Triathlon will take place on 20th July in the fabulous Sutton Park. Five race distances are on offer, so whatever your fitness level and ability there is a course to suit you.
The 2,400 acre course at Sutton Park includes:
- An open water swim in Powell’s Pool
- A closed to traffic bike course on resurfaced tarmac roads within the park
- A rural run through heathland and ancient woodland
- BTF registration & chip timing
- 14yr+ registration for the Sprint, Super Sprint & Fun distances
Get more information or sign up today for the City of Birmingham Triathlon HERE.
When you’ve booked your place email email@example.com. Our events team will be on hand from the start of your Triathlon challenge to provide all of the support you need including:
- A welcome pack
- Hospice vest or t-shirt
- Sponsorship form
- Fundraising guide
- Information & tips on training
Active & Health – Triathlon
Sutton Park, Selly Park, Birmingham, West Midlands, B29 7DA
Event Contact Details
176 Raddlebarn Road , Selly Park, Birmingham, West Midlands. B29 7DA