London Duathlon (Run Bike Run)
Taking place in the beautiful Richmond Park, the Duathlon is a fantastic event
Sep 14 2014
Location: Richmond Park, London
Registration Fee: £20
Fundraising Target: £200
This is the perfect event for both runners and cyclists looking for a challenge or for something different.
The London Duathlon is a run-bike-run event that offers athletes of all abilities the chance to race through the stunning surroundings of Richmond Park while on closed roads. The first set consists of running, followed by cycling, and then back to running. The distances of each activity vary according to the challenge entered. Similar to a triathlon, you will go through transition to change between disciplines.
Choose from 3 distances:
Super Sprint – 5km Run / 11km Bike / 5km Run
Sprint – 10km Run / 22km Bike / 5km Run
Classic – 10km Run / 44km Bike / 5km Run
Classic Relay – Choose to take part in a team of 2 or 3
What can you expect from us?
Everyone in our team will receive a full support package including:
1. A comprehensive fundraising guide with personalised sponsorship forms
2. Details on how to set up, publicise and manage your own online fundraising page
3. A complete training guide
4. Regular team e-newsletters
5. A Spinal Research running vest
6. Not to mention heaps of encouragement, help and advice!
Active & Health – Running
Event Contact Details
Spinal Research , Bramley Business Centre, Guildford, Surrey. GU5 0AZ