Virgin Active London Triathlon 2012
Sep 22 2012
Sep 23 2012
The world’s biggest triathlon takes place inLondon’s Docklands and is a fantastic experience. You won’t regret taking part for us – from the fundraising to the finish line – we’ll be with you every step of the way!
Join the Scope team and you will receive:
- A guaranteed entry into the London Triathlon 2012
- A fantastic cheer from our cheering spot
- An exclusive Scope Team running vest and t-shirt
- Fundraising pack ideas and training tips
- Great team spirit!
About the triathlon
There are three categories that you can compete in, which consist of different distances:
• Super Sprint Distance – 400m swim / 10km bike / 2.5km run
• Sprint Distance – 750m / 20km / 5km
• Olympic Distance – 1500m / 40km / 10km
You can also enter the Triathlon as a team by joining up with friends or colleagues for the Sprint and Olympic distance. One person will do the swim, the second person will do the cycle and the third person will do the run.
To participate for Scope, we ask that you pay £20 to book your place, and pledge to raise £350 for our vital work.
Active & Health – Triathlon
Event Contact Details
6 Market Road , London , London (Greater London). N7 9PW
020 7619 7270