Mount Kilimanjaro Trek February 2013
Join the Scope team and raise vital funds for us by challenging yourself on our Kilimanjaro trek in
Feb 08 2013
Feb 17 2013
Kilimanjaro trek highlights
- Trek the stunning Machame route
- Spot monkeys and other wildlife in the rainforest
- Stand on the ‘Roof of Africa’ at sunrise
- Sing African songs with your local guides
- Make new friends and work as a team
Mount Kilimanjaro is the highest peak in Africa and the highest free-standing mountain in the world at 5,895 metres. We will follow the beautiful Machame Route that approaches Kilimanjaro from the south, through dense tropical rainforest all the way up to the mighty snow-capped summit for simply breathtaking views.
This is a tough but rewarding adventure – truly unforgettable.
Active & Health – Trekking
Event Contact Details
Scope , 6 Market Road, London, London (Greater London). N7 9PW