Registered Charity Number: 1112801
Combatting child poverty in Nepal, the poorest country in South Asia.
In Nepal, 50% of children do not complete primary education. Resolve International needs your help to tackle this problem.
Resolve International is focused exclusively on Nepal. Ranked 207th in terms of per capita GDP (source: CIA Factbook), Nepal is one of the poorest and least developed nations on earth.
Many aid organizations are trying to help. But often their projects leave holes through which the poorest of the poor can fall. That's where Resolve International comes in.
- When we learned that — despite the building of new classrooms by international donors — record numbers of students failed to earn a School Leaving Certificate, our on-the-ground teams looked into the reasons why. We learned that many children are too poor to afford the pens and paper needed to learn reading and writing. So we created a program to provide 3,228 students with the materials they need to succeed.
Similarly, in recent years there has been a coordinated effort to improve sanitation — and thus help prevent serious diseases like dysentery and cholera — through the provision of micro-finance loans that enable families to build toilets. But 70% of Nepalese are subsistence farmers with no cash income and who are unable to repay loans, no matter how small. For them Resolve International provides building materials, construction training and hygiene education so they can build toilets themselves.
We see our role as helping those often overlooked by larger charities. And we need your help to ensure that even the poorest of Nepal's poor have a brighter future.
12 Hazel Lane
Phone: 01695 557922
Charity Choice Directory Listings
Resolve International: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- a customised microsite - add your charity's logo, strapline and colours
- appearing higher up in our directory listings
- Your logo featuring on the profiles of thousands of free related charity microsites
- Your microsite will not feature any other charities advertising
Help us raise money by becoming a fundraiser. You can set up fundraising events for the charity or any of our appeals. If you're interested then please click the button below to set up your fundraising event.
We currently have 1 friend: