Barcelona Half Marathon
The second largest running event in Barcelona!
The half-marathon in Barcelona is also known as the Mitja Marató de Barcelona. It’s the second largest running event in Barcelona next to the Marathon.
The route takes the runners from the Arc de Triomf, by the old town to the Plaça Catalunya. From there it goes down the famous Ramblas and along Avenida del Paral·lel. The runners then go to the Fòrum and along the beach again at the Parc de la Ciutadella to Arc de Triomf, which is the finishing line.
Join Team PCRC in the Barcelona Half Marathon and help us fund research to improve survival and quality of life of men with advanced prostate cancer!
How to apply
If you are interested in taking one of our charity places you can register now for a fee of just £20! For each charity place there is a target to raise £150 for Prostate Cancer Research Centre.
If you have your own place for this event we would still love to have you on the team, there is no fundraising requirement we just ask that you raise as much as you can to support us funding research towards a life without Prostate Cancer. Just send us an email and we will get you started on your fundraising journey.
How we will support you
- We will provide you with a step by step guide to fundraising including a pack with hints, tips and ideas.
- Your very own PCRC technical t-shirt or vest
- Weekly emails with training guides from our fitness professional, Graeme Hilditch along with a training plan.
- Supporter merchandise such as t-shirts, wristbands, clappers for all your family and friends who will be there on the day so you have your very own PCRC team
- Our ongoing help and support with training and fundraising from the moment you join the team.
For further information
Please contact a member of the Events Team on 0203 735 5446 or send us an email
Active & Health – Running
Event Contact Details
, 7 Trinity Street, London, London (Greater London). SE1 1DB
0203 735 5448
Complain about this page