Registered Charity Number: 1105746
Enable is the Voluntary and Community Sector Learning and Skills Consortium serving the East Midlands.
We enable the Voluntary and Community Sector to support the sustainable economic development of their communities through services that address local learning, skills and employment needs.
Our aims are to:
- To promote and facilitate information sharing, consultation and partnership development regarding learning, skills and employment with and within the Voluntary and Community Sector.
- To provide high quality, integrated employment and skills programmes through a consortium of Voluntary and Community Sector providers.
- To promote, stimulate and facilitate informal learning that enriches the lives of individuals and communities.
- To meet the capacity building and Continuing Professional Development needs of Voluntary and Community Sector learning and skills providers.
- To meet the Workforce Development needs within the Voluntary and Community Sector.
- To ensure there is effective and sustainable infrastructure support for learning and skills within the Voluntary and Community Sector.
To achieve this we aim to be:
- A managing agency for the delivery of learning by Voluntary and Community Sector organisations unable to contract independently.
- A development agency for Voluntary and Community Sector learning providers.
7 Mansfield Road
Phone: 0115 934 9543
Charity Choice Directory Listings
Enable: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- a customised microsite - add your charity's logo, strapline and colours
- appearing higher up in our directory listings
- Your logo featuring on the profiles of thousands of free related charity microsites
- Your microsite will not feature any other charities advertising
Find out more about Enable including what their money is spent on, amount raised for every £1 spent on fundraising, 5 year financial information and how your donation helps.
|July 2015||July 2014|
If you have questions about the financial information listed above please contact Charity Choice at firstname.lastname@example.org