Cuban Revolution Cycle 2015
Bike the Cuban Revolution Cycle 2015 for NSPCC
Nov 06 2015
Friday 06 November 2015
Havana and Trinidad
Registration fee: £395, Sponsorship target: £3,500
Travel insurance: £76
Cycle from Havana to Trindad on this exclusive charity cycle
We're looking for intrepid explorers to join our fight for every childhood. Are you looking for an adventure?
This ten-day cycling challenge will take you from the Cuban capital of Havana to the coastal city of Trinidad, 350km away. You'll experience the pre- revolutionary Havana lifestyle before heading out of the city, taking in the beautiful scenery before finally reaching the coast.
Every mile you cycle and every penny you raise will help us be there when a child needs us. Together we can rebuild children's lives and prevent abuse from ruining anymore.
- Cycle 350km from the capital to the coast
- Catch a glimpse of the Che Guevara monument in Santa Clara
- Cycle through Cien Fuegos and Sierra del Escambray
- Extend your stay in Havana or Varadero.
How we'll support you
We'll be there to support you every step of the way. If you cycle for us, you'll get:
- your own NSPCC cycling jersey
- dedicated fundraising support from our friendly team
- helpful training advice.
Active & Health – Cycling