Registered Charity Number: 1000695
Early diagnosis and speedy treatment of illness requires the latest modern equipment. The MAST Appeal was started in 1990 with the objective of relieving sickness and protecting the health of the people of Macclesfield and its surrounding area. The people of East Cheshire have raised the magnificent sum of over £2million, which enabled MAST to buy a CT and MRI scanner and vital medical equipment.
MASTís objective as a charity is ďThe relief of sickness and protection of health of people of Macclesfield and its surrounding area by providing or assisting in the provision and maintenance of medical equipment and facilities for patient care and medical treatmentĒ.
MAST was established as an independent charity 17 years ago by a patient to raise money for the hospitalís first CT Scanner. Since then the charity has raised well over £2,000,000 to provide numerous items for the benefit of patients. Without MAST many hospital departments would not have this vitally needed new equipment which it was not possible to provide from the NHS funding budget.
Early diagnosis saves lives
- Support local hospitals
- Keep services local
- Give consultants best diagnostic tools
- Latest technologically advanced equipment
Macclesfield District General Hospital
Phone: 01625 661988
Fax: 01625 661062
Charity Choice Directory Listings
MAST Appeal: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- a customised microsite - add your charity's logo, strapline and colours
- appearing higher up in our directory listings
- Your logo featuring on the profiles of thousands of free related charity microsites
- Your microsite will not feature any other charities advertising