a smiles is priceless
Registered Charity Number: SC040012
Motherwell, North Lanarkshire
Bringing a smile to suffering children
To alleviate pain and suffering of children with (the magic of) play and gifts
Aims & Objectives
- Magical Smiles strive to relieve the pain of sick children affected by illness, accident, manmade or natural disasters. Distraction in form of gifts and play can relieve suffering in all its diverse forms. Children forget about their difficult circumstances by losing themselves in play, fun and laughter.
- Magical Smiles believe in bringing communities together. Our organisation is for everyone, regardless of their nationality, cultural background or religion. Children are close to everybody’s heart; they are the ones who suffer the most. Engaging with different communities celebrates harmony and helps the effort to make all ill and suffering children smile. Supporting the families of these children shows compassion and empathy, which can potentially improve the emotional state of the child itself. It is important to be culturally, religiously, environmentally and psychologically sensitive to children's needs as well as those of their families.
- Magical Smiles wish to raise awareness of the pain that children experience both in Britain and abroad, whether it is caused by severe illness or disasters. We aim to bring joy to children affected by issues including physical and mental illness, disability, poverty, domestic abuse, natural disasters, war and conflict.
- Magical Smiles aim to demonstrate that a simple gesture of kindness, such as a small gift, a donation, or a few moments in play, can make all the difference to an ill or suffering child, regardless of whether it comes from a single individual, family or an entire community.
- Magical Smiles want to present all communities with the opportunity to give during festive seasons, connecting the tradition of the holiday with a worthy and beautiful cause.
18 Oban Way
Phone: 078 55 33 44 44
Charity Choice Directory Listings
Help us raise money by becoming a fundraiser. You can set up fundraising events for the charity or any of our appeals. If you're interested then please click the button below to set up your fundraising event.
We currently have 6 friends, including: