1. We are Wilmington Publishing & Information Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 03368442 with a registered office at 5th Floor, The White Chapel Building, 10 Whitechapel High Street, London, E1 8QS.
3. We operate the Website, which enables Website users to give to charities through a variety of mediums.
The Charity's use of the Website
4. By agreeing to register with the Website in accordance with these Terms, the Charity will be permitted to upload material on to the Website.
5. The Charity must ensure that all content posted on the Website:
5.1 is up-to-date and accurate;
5.2 is compliant with any applicable laws or regulations;
5.3 is published in accordance with any necessary licences and/or approvals; and
5.4 does not make any misrepresentation or mislead Website users in any way.
6. The Charity must not use the Website to conduct, display or forward surveys, raffles, lotteries, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
7. In uploading material to the Website the Charity will allow the public to access and use that material.
8. Other than:
8.2 any Charity trade marks, which the Charity hereby grants us a non-exclusive royalty free licence to use;
any material uploaded to the Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we will therefore have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
9. The Charity may create a hypertext link from the Website to a website which it operates, but only if that link does not affect the ability of any Website user to return to the previous site he or she had visited.
10. The Charity must inform us of any claim made in relation to content which it has posted on the Website, or material relating to such content, and in particular ensure that we have a reasonable opportunity to comment on the terms of any proposed payment or settlement of any such claim or proceedings.
11. We reserve the right to remove for any reason content uploaded by the Charity.