Help With Your Page
It's quick and easy to create your page on Charity Choice.
Top tips to help you with your page
Make sure you provide detail on your page as to why you have chosen your charity or provide some information on what your charity does. This will help your friends and colleagues to understand your motivation and really back your good work. It may also give your charity exposure to new supporters.
Getting a better response
When you are posting news, offering goods or volunteering, add as much information as you can. This will help to ensure that the response you get from charities is relevant and avoids wasting time.
A picture says a million words
When you create your profile page use a picture of yourself so that friends, family and colleagues can easily recognise that the profile belongs to you. Post photographs with your news updates where possible as this will help to bring your work to life. Likewise, if you are offering goods ensure you post a photograph of the item so that the charity can make sure it's the right for them.
Read all about it
If you have a fundraising event use our news and blog stories to keep your friends, family and colleagues up to date with what you have been up to. Make sure you link to facebook to get as much exposure as possible. This is an invaluable way of keeping their attention and reminding them to sponsor/ donate money to you!
Get your friends involved
Why not invite your friends to join you on Charity Choice? You can build a network of friends, charities and like-minded fundraisers, and potentially get more people fundraising and doing their bit for charity.
Creating your own account will make managing your charity activities easy. Once you are logged in, you will be able to:
- create your own profile
- manage and track your charity activity
- upload an image of yourself
- encourage your friends and colleagues to support you with information about yourself and your charity work
- upload images to help support your activity
- create a unique website address for yourself to share with friends and colleagues
- link to your social network sites and invite your friends to join you
- track your favourite charities
- monitor your charity giving
- manage all of your friends that have given to you via Charity Choice