Hi all. My name is Pol and I work as a tree surgeon in London, UK. The company which is my current employer is called Fantastic Gardeners. We specialise in all kinds of operations related to garden work. As an arborist in London it is my duty to help people by pruning, shaping or removing their trees.
Pruning jobs are the most requested both for health and safety reasons. Trees need regular removal of old or dead branches to grow better and stronger. On the other hand the old and dead branches can become a threat to locals during heavy winds or rainfalls. All in all itís a services which always brings two benefits.
Iím proud to say we make London a more beautiful place by shaping crowns of trees on different properties. We also do high reduction if needed. When all the trees in the neighbourhood are properly maintained you are bound to notice the beauty.
Of course we wouldnít be real tree surgeons if we didnít do tree removals when needed.
My Favourite Charities
- Progressio More
- Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Charitable Trust Fund More
- Penrith Mountain Rescue Team More
- Holy Trinity Monastery More
- Leonard Cheshire Disability More
- Shooting Star Chase More
- Leicester Print Workshop Studios And Resource More
- Thai Children's Trust More
- Emmaus UK More
- The Lullaby Trust (formerly FSID) More
- Concern Worldwide More
- The National Benevolent Charity More
- Latin Link More
- Columban Missionaries More
- Medical Research Scotland More
- The Salvation Army - United Kingdom with the Republic of Ireland More
- Age UK Suffolk More
- Saltburn Animal Rescue Association More
- Forest of Avon Trust More
- Airfields of Britain Conservation Trust (ABCT) More
- Marie Curie More
- Children in Distress UK More
- National Gulf Veterans and Families Association More
- Dyslexia Scotland More
- Tigers Sport & Education Trust More
- Canine Concern Scotland Trust (Incorporating Therapet) More
- Acorns Children's Hospice, West Midlands More
- East Anglian Air Ambulance More
- Langdale and Ambleside Mountain Rescue Team More
- Somerset and Avon Rape and Sexual Abuse Support More
- Kids in Asia2 More
- Sutton Association for the Blind More
- Sylva Foundation More
- Gingerbread More
- Powerful Information More
- BLIND VETERANS UK More
- Teacher Scientist Network (TSN) More
- ORBIS UK More
has been sent a request to be your friend.
Total money raised so far: £0.00
Become the first Charity Choice friend of Pol.