Hi all. My name is Pol and I work as a tree surgeon in London, UK. The company which is my current employer is called Fantastic Gardeners. We specialise in all kinds of operations related to garden work. As an arborist in London it is my duty to help people by pruning, shaping or removing their trees.
Pruning jobs are the most requested both for health and safety reasons. Trees need regular removal of old or dead branches to grow better and stronger. On the other hand the old and dead branches can become a threat to locals during heavy winds or rainfalls. All in all itís a services which always brings two benefits.
Iím proud to say we make London a more beautiful place by shaping crowns of trees on different properties. We also do high reduction if needed. When all the trees in the neighbourhood are properly maintained you are bound to notice the beauty.
Of course we wouldnít be real tree surgeons if we didnít do tree removals when needed.
My Favourite Charities
- Dyslexia Scotland More
- Langdale and Ambleside Mountain Rescue Team More
- Somerset and Avon Rape and Sexual Abuse Support More
- Acorns Children's Hospice, West Midlands More
- The Salvation Army - United Kingdom with the Republic of Ireland More
- Children in Distress UK More
- The Lullaby Trust More
- Saltburn Animal Rescue Association More
- Safe Child Thailand More
- Holy Trinity Monastery More
- Kids in Asia2 More
- Marie Curie More
- Age UK Suffolk More
- Sutton Association for the Blind More
- Latin Link More
- Teacher Scientist Network (TSN) More
- East Anglian Air Ambulance More
- Leicester Print Workshop Studios And Resource More
- Powerful Information More
- Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Charitable Trust Fund More
- National Gulf Veterans and Families Association More
- Tigers Sport & Education Trust More
- Gingerbread More
- BLIND VETERANS UK More
- Columban Missionaries More
- ORBIS UK More
- Forest of Avon Trust More
- Emmaus UK More
- Catholic Institute For International Relations More
- Concern Worldwide More
- The National Benevolent Charity More
- Sylva Foundation More
- Canine Concern Scotland Trust (Incorporating Therapet) More
- Penrith Mountain Rescue Team More
- Leonard Cheshire Disability More
- Shooting Star Chase More
- Airfields of Britain Conservation Trust (ABCT) More
- Medical Research Scotland More
has been sent a request to be your friend.
Total money raised so far: £0.00
Become the first Charity Choice friend of Pol.