Hi all. My name is Pol and I work as a tree surgeon in London, UK. The company which is my current employer is called Fantastic Gardeners. We specialise in all kinds of operations related to garden work. As an arborist in London it is my duty to help people by pruning, shaping or removing their trees.
Pruning jobs are the most requested both for health and safety reasons. Trees need regular removal of old or dead branches to grow better and stronger. On the other hand the old and dead branches can become a threat to locals during heavy winds or rainfalls. All in all itís a services which always brings two benefits.
Iím proud to say we make London a more beautiful place by shaping crowns of trees on different properties. We also do high reduction if needed. When all the trees in the neighbourhood are properly maintained you are bound to notice the beauty.
Of course we wouldnít be real tree surgeons if we didnít do tree removals when needed.
My Favourite Charities
- East Anglian Air Ambulance More
- Age UK Suffolk More
- Langdale and Ambleside Mountain Rescue Team More
- Penrith Mountain Rescue Team More
- Columban Missionaries More
- Marie Curie More
- Leicester Print Workshop Studios And Resource More
- Concern Worldwide More
- Leonard Cheshire Disability More
- Airfields of Britain Conservation Trust (ABCT) More
- Gingerbread More
- Saltburn Animal Rescue Association More
- ORBIS UK More
- Holy Trinity Monastery More
- Thai Children's Trust More
- Children in Distress UK More
- Shooting Star Chase More
- Progressio More
- National Gulf Veterans and Families Association More
- Dyslexia Scotland More
- Forest of Avon Trust More
- Kids in Asia2 More
- The National Benevolent Charity More
- BLIND VETERANS UK More
- Emmaus UK More
- Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Charitable Trust Fund More
- Medical Research Scotland More
- Tigers Sport & Education Trust More
- The Lullaby Trust More
- Acorns Children's Hospice, West Midlands More
- Canine Concern Scotland Trust (Incorporating Therapet) More
- Somerset and Avon Rape and Sexual Abuse Support More
- Sylva Foundation More
- The Salvation Army - United Kingdom with the Republic of Ireland More
- Powerful Information More
- Latin Link More
- Sutton Association for the Blind More
- Teacher Scientist Network (TSN) More
has been sent a request to be your friend.
Total money raised so far: £0.00
Become the first Charity Choice friend of Pol.