- Join the other masked revellers on June 9th 2012 and enjoy an evening of indulgence, mystery & intrigue. In addition, you will be helping to support two incredible charities, Changing Faces & The Christchurch Earthquake Appeal (details of which are below).
- The ball will take place in the grounds of the Honourable Artillery Company(Chiswell Street, EC1Y 4TW), with a drinks reception commencing at 6:30pm. This glamorous occasion has roots dating back to 1268 — when the Venetian masquerade carnivals began — and is set to be just as extravagant.
- Ticket prices will include:
- Drinks reception
- Three course seated dinner
- An open bar all evening (for wine, beer & soft drinks)
The night will draw to a close at 12:30pm.
- Dress code: Black tie and decadent dresses.
- Changing Faces: Established to support people and their families with facial disfigurements, however caused, and try to breakdown the stigmas associated with such disfigurements.
- The Christchurch Earthquake Appeal: Launched to help the people of Christchurch to rebuild communities following the devastating earthquakes in 2011.
has been sent a request to be your friend.
Total money raised so far: £0.00
Become the first Charity Choice friend of Midsummer.