I am the Managing Director of a Community Interest Company which exists to professionally fundraise for any charity through event management. I work for charities that struggle to employ full time fundraisers and those that would be far happier to pay fundraisers on a per event basis rather than pay an annual salary. The same number of events then take place without the off-time expense but the charity benefits because it can still put in place a whole events calendar without doing anything or making any payments at all. I take the event and events calendar, after discussion with the charity, from conception to completion and all surpluses after expenses is given to the nominated charity. I will do one off events or a whole, ongoing calendar of events. My service is about "adding value" to a charities events strategy for no cost to the cause. I focus on event managment, increasing supporters and promoting awareness in the area specified by the charity that engages with me. I would be delighted to help as many charities as possible. I am a member of the Institute of Fundraising and the Hampshire Chamber of Commerce and I am regulated by the Community Interest Regulator at Companies House.
My Favourite Charities
- Kids Kidney Research More
- Kidney Research UK (KKR) More
- Headway Portsmouth And South-East Hampshire More
- Hampshire And Isle Of Wight Air Ambulance More
- The Grandparents' Association More
- Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI) More
- Asthma Allergy & Inflammation Research (The AAIR Charity) More
- Wessex Cancer Trust More
- Marie Curie Cancer Care, London & South East More
has been sent a request to be your friend.
Total money raised so far: £0.00
Become the first Charity Choice friend of Clare.