The Bright Green Initiative is a community interest organisation based in Edinburgh.
The initiative aims to support charities, the community, the individual, children and students through the provision of FREE furniture.
If your organisation is lacking suitable office furniture or you may be requiring furniture for a new premises, we are happy to help.
Having already supported a substantial number of charities and community organisations, we hope to be able to roll out our support to the charitable network.
The Bright Green Initiative operates a free reuse portal that enable charities to gain access to our stocks of furniture.
My Favourite Charities
- Benevolent Fund for Nurses in Scotland More
- Glasgow Children's Hospital Charity More
- ENABLE Scotland More
- LifeCare (Edinburgh) Limited More
- Beatson Cancer Charity More
- Royal National Institute of Blind People Scotland (RNIB Scotland) More
- Children in Distress UK More
- Children 1st - Scotland's National Children's Charity More
- Royal Scots Benevolent Society More
has been sent a request to be your friend.
Total money raised so far: £0.00
Become the first Charity Choice friend of Keirin.