I have recently got back into my love of knitting and there is nothing I like more than knitting for other people. Having knitted everything possible for friends and family, I thought it would be a good idea to put talents into knitting for charity. I can knit blankets, premature clothes and blankets, scarfs, leg-warmer and wrist-warmers (to name but a few).
My Favourite Charities
- The Salvation Army - United Kingdom with the Republic of Ireland More
- ABF The Soldiers' Charity More
- Royal Society For The Prevention Of Cruelty To Animals Middlesex North West Branch More
- Chelsea Pensioners' Appeal More
- Doorstep Homeless Families Project More
- Rainforest Foundation UK More
- Dogs Trust More
- Battersea Dogs & Cats Home More
- YMCA West London More
- London's Air Ambulance More
- The Guide Dogs for the Blind Association More
- British Heart Foundation More
- Winnicott Foundation - Improving Care for Premature and Sick Babies - Supporting Imperial's neonatal units at St Mary's Hospital and Queen Charlotte's Hospitals More
- Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity More
has been sent a request to be your friend.
Total money raised so far: £0.00
Become the first Charity Choice friend of Helen.