Plusnet Yorkshire Marathon of Cystic Fibrosis Trust
Oct 12 2014
With a consistently flat and extremely fast course this marathon highlights the very best of York and the North Yorkshire countryside.
- Location: North East and Yorkshire (North, East and West)
- Date: Sunday, October 12, 2014
The Plusnet Yorkshire Marathon guides you through the stunning historical city of York into the countryside where you can speed through mile upon mile of flat landscape around the Vale of York and the pretty villages and towns of North and the East Riding of Yorkshire.
It's one of the flattest marathons in the UK and offers seasoned runners the chance of a personal best and provides a wonderful challenge for adults of all abilities.
Here's how you can join us in the 2014 Plusnet Yorkshire Marathon:
- Entries are now closed but if you secured your own place, please let us know and we'll sign you up to Team CF and ask you to please raise what you can for us.
- We have Charity Places available in return for your pledge to raise just £300 for us.
We promise all our runners loads of support and encouragement along the way including:
- Team CF running top
- Fundraising pack and ideas
- Invite to our online interactive Training Zone
- Team newsletters and e-newsletters
- Post-run hospitality
Own place or need one of ours, just hit the button below.
Running with Team CF will help us to make a daily difference to the lives of thousands of people living with cystic fibrosis in the UK.
If you want more information please call 0300 3731100 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Active & Health – Running
Event Contact Details
0300 373 1100