London to Brighton Moonride
for Cystic Fibrosis
Jul 12 2013
LondontoBrightonMoonride for Cystic Fibrosis
From Capital to Coast - don't just ride it, night ride it! Experience the renowned route in the magnificence of a moonlit night.
Start Point Olympic Park,Stratford,LondonE20 2ST
- Location: GreaterLondon, South East & Channel Islands
- Date: Friday, July 12, 2013
Starting in Stratford, East London, feel the party atmosphere build as you get ready to take on 100km. You'll conquer the infamous hill of Ditchling Beacon, climbing to one of the highest points on the South Downs. As you pedal closer to the finish line, the sun will begin to rise, and you'll be welcomed in by friends and supporters. Celebrate with a special rider breakfast, rounding off a summer's Moonride you won't forget!
Entry into this ride is £49 each with a commitment to raise £300 (the Cystic Fibrosis Trust pays the balance of your entry).
- 100km road routes - at your own pace!
- Fully signed & mapped - you won't get lost!
- For ALL bikes - road, hybrid, mountain, folders ...!
- All levels of experience welcome!
- Departures Friday night from 10:00 pm onwards!
- Hot meal & rest stops / snacks en-route
- Cycle guides, support vehicles, mechanics & medics
Rider breakfast & medal at the finish!
FREE bike return to London included.
Online resource, GPS route data & rider safety pack
Visit http://www.cysticfibrosis.org.uk for further details.
Active & Health – Cycling