Great Manchester run 2015 in aid of Cystic Fibrosis Trust
May 10 2015
Great Manchester Run
Britain's top 10k road race continues to be one of the fastest growing running events in the world with 40,000 runners of all ages and abilities taking to the streets of this vibrant city.
- Date: Sunday, May 10, 2015
With bands and thousands of spectators lining the route, creating a terrific atmosphere.
Here's how you can join Team CF at the Great Manchester Runin 2015:
- Entries are now open so book your place and let us knowand we'll sign you up to Team CF and ask you to please raise what you can for us
- We have charity places available in return for your pledge to raise just £150
We promise all our runners loads of support and encouragement along the way including:
- Team CF t-shirt
- Fundraising pack and ideas
- Online interactive Training Zone
- Team e-newsletters
- Post-run hospitality in Manchester Central complete with masseurs
Running with Team CF will help us make a daily difference to the lives of those with cystic fibrosis, and the people who care for them.
Active & Health – Running
Event Contact Details