Edinburgh Marathon Festival in aid of Cystic Fibrosis Trust
May 30 2015
May 31 2015
Edinburgh Marathon Festival
Edinburgh Marathon is the fastest marathon in the UK and with several other distances on offer, you have the Edinburgh Marathon Festival of Running.
- Location: Scotland
- Date: Saturday, May 30, 2015 - Sunday, May 31, 2015
There's truly something for just about everyone to take part, whether elite athlete or brand new to running, man or woman, young or old.
First choose your distance to be part of this phenomenal mass participation event:
- Half marathon
- Team relay
- Junior Runs
Then secure your place in the run of your choosing:
- We have guaranteed charity places in return for your pledge to raise a minimum sponsorship for us; or
- Enter online then let us know you've got a place and will use it to raise whatever you can for us!
However you get a place, we promise all runners loads of support and encouragement along the way including:
- Team CF running top
- Fundraising pack and ideas
- New online interactive Training Zone
- Regular team enewsletters
- Post run hospitality
Just use the buttons below to be a part of the action!
By running with Team CF, you will help us make a difference for over 10,000 people in the UK living with cystic fibrosis.
For more Info click below:
Active & Health – Running
Regents Road, Edinburgh,
Event Contact Details
11 London Road , Bromley. BR1 1BY