Edinburgh Marathon Festival
May 24 2014
May 25 2014
Edinburgh Marathon Festival in aid of Cystic Fibrosis Trust-25th of May 2014.
This event is open to all kind of runners from people who are new to the sport to the sport to the competitive runners. The course will take place within the gorgeous city centre.
To be part of this great event and to represent a good cause- join the Cystic Fibrosis Trust! See below how you can be part of team CF at the Edinburgh Marathon Festival in 2014.
1) Entries for 2014 are now open, so first choose your run:
- 26.2-mile marathon (18yrs+)
- Relay team marathon (four participants per team - 15yrs+)
- 13.1-mile half marathon (17yrs+)
- 10k (15yrs+)
- 5k (13yrs+)
- Junior Runs (5 to 14yrs)
Then book your place and let us know you'll use your place to raise what you can for us!
2) Apply for a guaranteed charity place in return for a minimum sponsorship pledge.
We promise all our runners loads of support and encouragement along the way including:
- Team CF running top
- Fundraising pack and ideas
- Access to our online interactive Training Zone
- Team newsletters and enewsletters
- Race day support
Run with Team CF and help us make a difference for nearly 10,000 people in the UK living with cystic fibrosis.
Phone Number: 0300 3731100
Active & Health – Running
Event Contact Details
11 London Road , Bromley , Bromley , Bromley. BR1 1BY
0300 373 1100