Bupa London 10,000 in association with Cystic Fibrosis Trust
May 26 2014
Enjoy a stunning route through our nation's capital with the Bupa London 10k run.
- Location: Greater London
- Date: Monday, May 26, 2014
BuckinghamPalace is your backdrop at the start in St James's Park, with a route taking you past Admiralty Arch, Nelson's Column, St Paul's Cathedral, Mansion House, Bank of England, Leadenhall Market, The Monument, MillenniumBridge, Tate Gallery, Cleopatra's Needle, London Eye, Big Ben, Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey.
Here's how you can join Team CF in our 50th Anniversary:
1) online entries are open so book your place then let us know and we'll sign you up to Team CF and ask you to please raise what you can for us or;
2) pledge to raise £100 minimum sponsorship for us and we'll give you a place!
We promise all our runners loads of support and encouragement along the way including:
- Team CF t-shirt
- Fundraising pack and ideas
- Online interactive Training Zone
- Team newsletters and e-newsletters
Own place or need one of ours, just hit the button below to join Team CF.
Help us to make a daily difference to the lives of those living with cystic fibrosis.
For more information about places for this event and others, please visit our website at;
Or contact us by phone on; 0300 373 1100
We are looking forward to hear from you!
Active & Health – Running