Bupa London 10,000
in aid of Cystic Fibrosis
May 27 2013
Bupa London 10,000 in aid of Cystic Fibrosis
Location: Greater London
Date: Monday 27 May 2013
Follow the same course as the 2012 London Olympic Marathons, with The Mall creating a perfect start and finish area for your 10k. and offering a stunning route through our nations capital.
BuckinghamPalaceis your backdrop at the start in St James's Park with a route taking you past Admiralty Arch, Nelson's Column,St Paul's Cathedral, Mansion House, Bank of England, Leadenhall Market, The Monument,MillenniumBridge, Tate Gallery, Cleopatra's Needle, London Eye, Big Ben, Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey.
Here's how you can join Team CF in 2013:
1) entries are open so book your place then let us know and we'll ask you to use it to please raise what you can for us
2) we also have charity places available in return for your pledge to raise £100 minimum sponsorship for us
We promise all our runners loads of support and encouragement along the way including:
- Team CF t-shirt
- Fundraising pack and ideas
- Invite to our online interactive Training Zone
- Team newsletters and e-newsletters
- Race day support
Own place or need one of ours, just hit Need more info? to join our team.
By joining with Team CF you can help us to create a life without limits for those living with Cystic Fibrosis.
Active & Health – Running
The Mall, St James's, City of Westminster, London (Greater London), SW1A 2BJ