Bournemouth Marathon Festival of Cystic Fibrosis Trust
Oct 04 2014
Oct 05 2014
With stunning sea views, fresh crisp clean air and the very best of Bournemouth and Poole on show, this perfect environment has produced the natural environment for "running as it should be".
- Location: South West
- Date: Saturday, October 04, 2014 - Sunday, October 05, 2014
This event has something for just about everyone, whether you're an elite athlete or brand new to running, man or woman, young or old. The Bournemouth Marathon Festival brings many distances together in one unique festival of running.
Here's how you can take part in the Bournemouth Marathon Festival:
1) Entries for 2014 are now open, so first choose your event:
- 26.2-mile marathon (18yrs+)
- 13.1-mile half marathon (17yrs+)
- Supersonic 10k (15yrs+)
- Speed of light 5k (11yrs+)
- 1.5k Junior Run (6-8yrs)
- 2k Junior Run (9-12yrs)
Then book your place and let us know you'll use your place to raise what you can for us!
2) We also have charity places available in return for your pledge to raise a minimum sponsorship for us.
We promise all our runners loads of support and encouragement along the way including:
- Team CF running top
- Fundraising pack and ideas
- Access to our online interactive Training Zone
- Team newsletters and enewsletters
Run with Team CF and help us make a difference to the lives of nearly 10,000 people in the UK living with cystic fibrosis.
For more information you can view our website www.cysticfibrosis.org.uk or contact Sossie Rhodes by 0300 3731100 or by E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Active & Health – Running
Event Contact Details